Sunday, October 23, 2005

We're Going To The Zoo, Zoo, Zoo... How About You, You, You?

This weekend was time for another trip to the zoo. On Saturday, I met up with Matt, Jen, Nory, and Robin to brave the rain and brave actually going to Scarborough to look at the animals. Again, Jen gave a supurb tour. The rain was actually not that bad of a thing, as there are many things to do indoors, and it wasn't busy at all. Here are some pictures...
Left to Right: Nory, Jen, Matt, Robin, and Yours Truly

The Orangutans getting tossed food from their keeper during their feeding time.

That's an elephant.

and this beautiful looking cat is a Lion.


I also took a couple cool videos that you can take a look at. They may not be always available (only when my computer is on) and they're quite large, so good luck... (edit Oct. 27 - I've taken the videos offline. If you still want to see them, let me know, I'll hook ya up.)
  • The Orangutans getting fed (6819 KB)
  • The Elephants are being jerks (6215 KB)
  • The little monkeys are quite amused with Matt's umbrella (4463 KB)

No comments:

Post a Comment