Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Oops, I Probably Shouldn't Have Shredded That

Remember my computer troubles from a week ago. Well, Dell sent me a new power adapter, with a prepaid return to send back the faulty one. Well, while cleaning up my apartment, I shredded the piece of paper that I copied down the tracking number, etc, thinking "Other people should see that" (I don't know why). But anyway, no sooner than I shredded it, I realized that I hadn't copied down the tracking info down anywhere else, and if the package gets lost, I have to pay for a new adapter. So, I had to piece back the shredded paper to get my precious tracking number. A good way to spend 20 minutes.The good news is that I checked the number out on UPS's website, and it was delivered. So, now I can reshred the paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment