Thursday, December 01, 2005

Finally, December 1st!

It's here! It's here! Finally, it's December 1st! You all know what that means. Well, even if you do, I'll tell you anyway. It's the day that Christmas music get put onto the music stations on digital cable and satellite. There should be three stations: Holiday Hits, Traditional Holiday, and Holiday Instrumentals. Well, I checked out my stations this morning, and it seems the labels have been changed on all the stations to indicate the Christmas music, but only one of them right now is actually playing Christmas music, and that's Traditional Holiday. But, they'll all be there soon, I hope. Isn't it exciting? No? Well, ok, so maybe I should think of better blogging ideas. There's always this...

There were these two horses, Ned and Ted... but you don't want me to go there.

No comments:

Post a Comment