Tuesday, December 20, 2005

It Was A Good Day Today

First of all, I finished my Christmas shopping. HAHA... I win again Christmas, better luck next year!

In other news, my office chair busted last Friday. Well, actually it was over the course of the past year or so as it had been leaning a bit, but Friday was the day where I said it's leaning too much. I looked underneath and discovered that metal fatigue had taken it's toll, and it would give out at any time. So, for the last few days I've been using one of my cheap Ikea dining room chairs to work on... not cool. But tonight I went out and purchased a brand new office chair with a grant from my bosses. Boo-Yeah.

But the day seems to be winding down and it looks like I'm developing a sore throat.

Can't have it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment