Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Tea. Earl Grey. Hot.

It's a dangerous thing. You know... Getting bored in the grocery store, it's a dangerous thing. Before, it's resulted in ill-advised purchases of Lucky Charms, unneccessary Doritos, and Smooth-eez. This week, the feeling hit me in the cereal, coffee, and tea aisle. Luckily for me, there were no cereals giving away free computer games this week, and as I hate coffee, my attention turned to the tea. Now, I've tried specialty teas before, and not enjoyed them too much... I really like my regular old Orange Pekoe black tea. But I was feeling bored, and only a splurge purchase would satisfy that boredom. So, I picked up a product whose name I've heard on numerous episodes of Star Trek: The Next Generation... That's right, Captain Picard's favourite, Earl Grey Tea. Not knowing exactly what was in it, I read the lable first and it turned out to be just normal tea with a little extra somethingsomething. The verdict... not too bad. Pretty good actually. It won't displace regular tea as my favourite, but it was good nonetheless. Hurray!

No comments:

Post a Comment