Friday, October 20, 2006

Science Rules!, Parking Tickets, and Curling

I went this past weekend to Toronto with my old housemates from school. We went to the Ontario Science Centre. I haden't been there in a really long time, but really, not much has changed there. Of course, that means that the Science Centre is awesome! I got to drive some sort of hovercraft space thing, throw some fastballs, and eat a slice of pizza. The only two bad things about the visit were that the Space area was closed down, and we were a few days early for their new Marvel Superheros exhibit.

On the downside of the weekend, I got a parking ticket. Stupid Toronto Parking Enforcement. They're a little trigger-happy, if you ask me.

Oh yes, and this year's curling season has commenced. Last night was our second game, and we lost for the second time. It's not looking good so far. But on the excuse side, we were missing our skip due to a back injury. Curling's a harsh sport.

No comments:

Post a Comment