Wednesday, November 08, 2006

So, You People Like Tea, Huh?

I write a post about tea and I get the most replies in a good long while. You people sure know what you like.

Moving on... As I mentioned very breifly in a previous post, curling has started again. Not good so far... not good at all. Officially, we're now 0 for 4. If you count the first week exhibition game, we're 0 for 5. The worst part is that we aren't playing all that poorly. In our game two weeks ago, I was on fire personally. I'm pretty sure I must have curled around 75% (which is pretty good for a once-a-weeker like myself), but we caught a lot of bad breaks (like the opposing team's rock picking at the last second to go right in behind cover, negating 3 possible points for us.

Speaking of curling though, during the last week of November (starting the 29th), the World Curing Tour's Grand Slam of Curling is coming to Waterloo... right across the street from me in the Waterloo Rec Centre! I bought myself a 5-day General Admission pass and plan to go to most of the games. You can buy single game tickets at the door, so if you want to watch some curling with me, I'll be looking for people to go with. C'mon... it'll be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment