Sunday, April 29, 2012

World Conquest Across The World

The following is an example of technology at its finest.

This morning I played a game of Risk with two friends. No big deal, right? Did I mention that my friends were in Halifax and Japan, while I sat on my couch in Kitchener? After a week or so of figuring it out, thanks to an innocuous photo I posted on Facebook, Sean, Joe and I played Risk Factions over Xbox Live. Using the world map and classic rules, we were able to squeeze out 2 matches while it was morning here and nearly midnight for Sean. It worked so well, that we may make this a regular occasion. I love technology today.

Oh yeah... and Sean won the first game and Joe the other. But that's not important.

2 comments:

  1. Family Risk night always ended with *someone* freaking out and flipping the board across the kitchen.

    by *someone*, I mean my brother.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No flipping boards in the video game version. Just throwing controllers.

    ReplyDelete