Thursday, November 22, 2007

My Cult Membership Package Has Arrived

Hey Matt, you may ask... what's been going on with you for the last couple weeks? Well, let me tell you... Brand new iMac! I believe it's in the End User Licence Agreement that I now must act all smug and superior to you lowly PC users now. Allow me to show you all the light...
There it is, in all it's glory... just ignore the mess on the table.  I still need to get it a desk of it's own... all in due time.  So, why would I buy such a fancy-pants computer?  Well, this should be considered a purchase directly related to my video camera that I got this past summer.  I needed a place to put together the videos I took, and the Mac was the obvious option.  Check out the first video I put together:  The shaving of Dan and Faith's cat, Jooje.
Another project I've undertaken is to convert our old home movies to DVD.  There's years of stuff to go through... it'll give me something to do.

Happy now, Patrick?

No comments:

Post a Comment