Monday, September 24, 2007

The Yellow Tape

Last week, I finally bought myself of the Barenaked Ladies' pre-"Gordon" indie tape, known as the Yellow Tape. I got it for $16 on eBay, which, thanks to the flying-high Canadian Dollar, only cost me $16. It includes pre-"Gordon" versions of "Be My Yoko Ono", "Brian Wilson", "Blame It On Me", and "If I Had $1000000". Also, there's a cover of Public Enemy's "Fight The Power" for some reason.

The only drawback is that I had to get out and hook up my old stereo to be able to listen to it, since it's the only tape-deck I have. Now I just have to find some way of getting it on my computer. It seems my current computer only has mono sound input (ie. a microphone jack) and no stereo input (line-in). Anyway, those problems are small potatoes compared to the sheer awesomeness of this tape.

No comments:

Post a Comment