Wednesday, September 05, 2007

It's Pronounced With A "V", Stupid!

I finally got to go down to visit the brand newest Wilson, Daefyd, on Monday. He mostly slept... what a lazy kid. Also, Randy and I got to deliver Patrick and Lindsay's baby pool winnings. Most people have paid up, so they got a nice little baby bonus from all you chronic gamblers. I took no pictures, so you have to trust me that money changed hands. Anyway, Daefy is a cutie (as babies tend to be)... and he only threw up a couple times... which was pretty cool of him. In fact, he was pretty cool and low-key the entire time... which is more than can be said about Spicy.

Because one should aspire to be in Hamilton as little as possible, I made the visit in conjunction with a trip to the Ti-Cats/Argos game. Now most of you know that I must cheer for the Tiger Cats forever, since I drank out of their Grey Cup back in 1999 (for those of you who don't know the story, or if you just want to re-read it, I direct you to the blog post retelling of the story here). However, they're awful and it was the Argonauts that were victorious on this day. I can't feel too too bad, because before the game I got to briefly chat to an Argo cheerleader before the game (as she was selling me one of their calendars... how am I to say "no"?). Yeah, that was pretty much a high point right there.

No comments:

Post a Comment