Friday, September 07, 2007

Cleaning Out My Closet

So, I've found some resolve within myself to start straightening up my apartment. Not just cleaning, but organizing and/or getting rid of junk. My task started in my bedroom, where I've piled boxes of stuff in the closet... interesting stuff that does not have much use. I was surprised at some of the things stored within the boxes... a lot of school items, not just from University, but from High School as well. There were some notes, some group photographs from residence and from camp (both Hermosa and IMC), and things from the computer/internet guy job I had at the Mallroad Library in Sarnia back in the summer of 1998. But I think the most interesting thing I came across is the Vocational Interest Survey I did back when I was in OAC, right before deciding on what programs to apply to for University. Want to know what the computer said I'd be good at?

Out of 27 occupations, I ranked highest in Performing Arts, Physical Science and Teaching with scores of 93, 93, and 92, respectively out of 100. Where did Engineering rank? Sixth, with a score of 76 behind Mathematics and Human Relations. You want to know what I ranked lowest on? Social Services with a score of 5 out of 100. I just found it fascinating and a little nostalgic.

No comments:

Post a Comment