Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Back To A Student's Life

I went back to school today... Just for a day though. Everyone from work came to Waterloo today to learn a different software package. I sat in a classroom in E2 and was taught by a former prof of mine. It's was kind of a cool feeling really. I haven't walked through my old school much since graduating, even though I live just around the corner. I even saw a classmate of mine. I felt kinda bad because I didn't stop to chat... I just said hi because we were walking in different directions, but still, I never see people from class. There are a few new buildings and additions since I was there, but essentially it's still the same. One thing that surprised me was that today was the last day of the term, so it was kinda quiet in the halls. Doesn't April 3rd seem early for the last day of term? Especially since the winter term has reading week. And apparently, engineers get a whole week for reading week now, not just reading two-days. It'd be nice if they did that four years ago. YIPES! Four years?!? Oh well. Bonus: Had lunch at Mongolian Grill.

No comments:

Post a Comment