Sunday, April 15, 2007

Atlanta Post Transistioning Into Curling Post

I finished up my Vissim class on Friday, and made my way back to the airport via subway (I still didn't get mugged... go figure). My flight was delayed by an hour and I had a raging headache while waiting for the plane. It was probably a combination of dehydration, hunger, and staring at a computer all day. I broke down finally and bought some crappy airport Burger King, some tylenol, and a bottle of water. The tylenol only partially got rid of my headache and the drinking made me have to pee really bad when I was on the plane. Other than that, it was another great flight. I'm loving those video-on-demand touchscreens. This time I watched a movie called "For Your Consideration", but I didn't like it that much. Plus, they turned off the video with five minutes to go in the movie for landing, so I didn't get to see if there was any payoff.

I got back early Saturday morning (1:30am) and was able to make my afternoon curling game. (I went from Atlanta to Curling in one single post... I hope you can handle it, Tim)

It was our consolation game as my team lost it's first playoff game on Thursday (while I was away). Again, we lost. However, personally, I think I played a pretty decent game... my draw weight was pretty on for not playing in more than a week. But anyway, this game marked the end of the season... so no more curling until October. I know, I know... be brave and just try to hold on.

No comments:

Post a Comment