Monday, March 07, 2005

See Matt's Page. Now Commercial Free!

Hey all, I moved my website to a new location. It's now at http://ca.geocities.com/mattbrouwer@rogers.com. The good thing about it is that it's ad-free, unlike my last geocities site, and it's given me the opprotunity to update a few things. You know, make it look a bit more presentable. After Rogers teamed up with Yahoo and ...ahem... "upgraded" our accounts, they eliminated their webspace service, saying that we can all sign up with Yahoo Geocities. Well, people who had sites were upset that they were going to have to deal with advertisements on their sites now. So, Rogers threw them a bone and said that anyone who had an activated webspace would get the ad-free version of Geocities. Luckily for me, I had activated my webspace (even though I didn't use it), so I got me an ad-free site. I figured it was time to take advantage of it. The bad thing about it is now my freakin' e-mail address is in the URL. How stupid is that? Oh well, can't win them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment