Monday, March 28, 2005

Lent Scoreboard: Matt - 3, Willpower - somewhere around there

So, like others, I did some "Lenting" these past 46 days. My goals were: No greasy fast food (but things like Pitas and the good subs at Subway were allright), no pizza, and no chicken wings. Basically, I cheated a bit on each....

I was pretty good with the No Fast Food resolution, as I didn't actually go out to buy it. The only slip up was when I did some Wendy's drive-thru for Jessica and Josh. I drove through, but didn't order anything for myself.... however, I stole some french fries.

The pizza went not bad either, which I should consider a victory, since pizza is my favourite food. But anyway, like fast food, I never ordered pizza on my own. The only time I had pizza was the frozen stick-in-the-oven kind, which I only had because that's what was for dinner when I was visiting home for a weekend... twice.

The chicken wings went good too... Basically I wanted to stay away from the deep fried bad wings that you get at pubs, which I did. However, a couple times I had wings from the barbeque, which really aren't in the same catagory.

So, my final grade is probably somewhere around a C. Sure, why not?

No comments:

Post a Comment