Monday, March 14, 2005

Reclaiming My Identity (or Becoming Matt Brouwer)

Good news everybody! I just registerd the email address mattbrouwer[at]hotmail.com. It's kinda weird, since I tried to get it a couple years ago, and it was unavailable. But on a whim, I tried to register it today, and it worked. Apparently the person who had it let it expire. So, at some point I'm going to transfer all my MSN Messenger contacts to that address... so watch for it. I'm also thinking of changing my blog address from saxwithmatt.blogspot.com to mattbrouwer.blogspot.com, but I haven't decided yet.

I like getting the username mattbrouwer for everything I can now. First it was my University of Waterloo alumni account and e-mail address, then my rogers account, and now MSN! I've been trying to make my mark ever since that Christian singer from Alberta registered mattbrouwer.com. Jerk. What's even worse, is that the meta description tag for his website now says he's from Houston, Texas. What a freakin' sellout.

No comments:

Post a Comment