Thursday, January 13, 2005

Talk About Unprepared

So, for the last month I've been looking for more batteries to go into my Panasonic battery charger that I bought with my digital camera. I don't need more batteries to go with my camera, I now need batteries to go with the new wireless PS2 and Gamecube controllers I have. Anyway, back to the fact that I can't find any at Future Shop, where I bought the charger in the first place. Finally, I cracked and actually asked a salesman there. He informs me that they were giving away free extra batteries with their chargers over the holiday shopping period. They sold so many that they have about $4000 worth on back order. Unbelieveable! Anyway, so I ask when they'll be in, and he says, "hopefully sooner than later". Well, no freakin' kidding. That doesn't help. At least the batteries that came with my controllers haven't run out yet. But dangit, I want my batteries.

No comments:

Post a Comment