Friday, January 21, 2005

Multiple Intelligence? I'd settle for one.

I did the Multiple Intelligence Quiz after I saw it on Brock's blog... what can I say, I'm a natural born follower. Anyway, here are the results...

----------------
The Seven Intelligence Areas
Linguistic: 4
Logical-Mathematical: 7
Spatial: 7
Bodily-Kinesthetic: 6
Musical: 11
Interpersonal: 5
Intrapersonal: 4

A Short Definition of your Highest Score

Musical - the ability to understand and develop musical technique, to respond emotionally to music and to work together to use music to meet the needs of others, to interpret musical forms and ideas, and to create imaginative and expressive performances and compositions. Possible vocations that use the musical intelligence include technician, music teacher, instrument maker, choral, band, and orchestral performer or conductor, music critic, aficionado, music collector, composer, conductor, and individual or small group performer.
-------------------------

So, apparently I'm musically intelligent. I'm certainly letting that talent go to waste. Perhaps I should do something about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment