Wednesday, May 04, 2011

I Bought A House. No, Seriously This Time.

Some of you may have heard, some maybe not as I haven't made an official online announcement yet (until now), but I finally bought a house. For real this time. I wanted to avoid the situation from last time and waited until I had the keys in my hands before getting all announcy on everyone.

I got the keys on Monday.

It's in the Forest Hills area of Kitchener, near Fisher-Hallman & Hwy 7/8. I'll be avoiding a privacy faux-pas by not giving the exact address on le blog here, but I'll be sending out a mass email announcing the new address and phone number situation. Moving day looks to be May 28th as I have the apartment until the end of the month, so I'm just going to take my time with it. Oh, and I have moving favours that I can totally call in now... for real this time. Thou art truly forewarned now.

4 comments:

  1. Huzzah. Does it have a hot tub? I couldn't see you buying a house that didn't have a hot tub.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still waiting to hear if there's a hot tub.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a negative on the hot tub. However, you can sit in my bath water after I'm done, if you'd like.

    ReplyDelete