Thursday, December 09, 2010

I Wish I Knew A Word That Sounded Like "Kinect" So I Could Make A Funny Title

Yeah, I picked up a Kinect for my Xbox 360 on the weekend. It looks like it has potential. So far I only have the one game that comes with it, but hopefully they can get some other applications built for it soon. Browsing the menu is pretty easy, and it can be done from sitting down, although there's not much to browse through, as the main menu are still controller only. It recognizes gestures really well and picks up voice commands no problem. I have to give watching a movie a shot still, so that can be good.

2 comments:

  1. You should definately pick up Dance Central and Kinectimals.  I'm waiting to see which of the exercise games are worth getting as there are a lot and I haven't seen one declared the must-have yet, but Dance Central alone will give you a great workout.

    It's an awesome piece of tech though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how bout connect? react? peanut?

    ReplyDelete