Monday, June 14, 2010

Popular For A Day

A good day for hits on this blog is about 10 unique visitors. Most of the time, it's the usual suspects of people I know who check to see if I've posted something new lately. Well, today I decided to check the stats for my blog, just on a whim. What did I find for last Sunday? 698 unique visitors! Wow, that's just not a new record, but it completely dwarfs any previous daily total. Of course, on Sunday I posted about how I was in Leamington during the tornado. Well, apparently that post ranked high on Google for the search "Leamington Tornado".

Of course, I know that everything I post is public and potentially readable by anyone, but it's still kinda weird when I think of all the people who came across my random ramblings.

No comments:

Post a Comment