Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Need Some Extra Cash? Want To Survey?

Hey everyone,

We're doing travel surveys on Highway 26 up in and around Collingwood for the next couple weeks here at work. As usual, we're tight on staff (tight as in we're short). So anyone who want to spend a few (around 6 or 7) hours doing some short travel survey/interviews and make $15/hour doing so, let me know and I'll get you in touch with the appropriate people. Gord, I think, can vouch to how easy and straightforward the interviewing is. There are, however, a couple catches... First, we need people for the morning shifts (5:30am start on weekdays, 8:00am start on Sundays). Second, you'd be responsible to getting yourself to the sites, so it'd be a bit of a drive. The surveys will run on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Sundays for 2 weeks and then just Sundays after that. If it sounds like something you'd like to do, like I said, let me know.

Before Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment