Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I'll Drive On Whatever Street I Damn Well Want To

Last night was grocery shopping night. So, I went grocery shopping. Also yesterday, the reconstruction of Erb Street from Westmount to Fischer-Hallman started. Erb will be closed to westbound traffic for 8 months. I usually take Erb to get to Zehrs, so I had to find a detour. The most logical route is to take Keats Way. However when I went to take that detour there was a big sign that said "Detour Traffic Not To Use Keats Way", or something. I'm sure it was a concession to the residents of the neighbourhood that serves Keats Way who don't want "other" people driving on "their" street. But seriously, do they expect me to not use that street because of a giant sign? It's the quickest way to get where I'm going so I'm going to use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment