Monday, March 30, 2009

Concertopia

Well, I found the NyQuil (actually it was the NeoCitran version of NyQuil) and I finally fell asleep at around 3:30. And as I thought, I was pretty much useless today.

Last night I went with Dan and Faith to a worship music concert. Afterwards, we got the offending Slurpee. But as it was in perfect condition, staying awake was totally worth it.

Speaking of concerts, I went to see Great Big Sea the other week in London with Spirit of the West opening for them. I had forgotten how much fun GBS concerts are and I liked their newer songs, even though I haven't heard them since I haven't bought their new albums in the last few years. So, that was a pleasant surprise. But even as good was seeing Spirit of the West. Now, all I really know is their album "Save This House" on which "Home For A Rest" is on, so I was happy when I really enjoyed all of these songs I didn't know. Last year they released a 2 disc Best Of album... I think I might have to pick it up.

Tonight is Monday and you know what that means... Grocery shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment