Sunday, March 29, 2009

2009/03/29

Last night I ended up getting Swiss Chalet takeout and I stopped in for a Slurpee. The Slurpee was tasty but a little on the liquidy side to be considered best quality. I then spent the rest of the night playing Halo 3 with Joe and then wasting time on the internet until almost 2. I slept in until 11:45 this morning and it wasn't one of those times where you just don't get up... I actually slept that long. I'll probably have trouble getting to sleep tonight, for sure.

For the rest of the day... well, it's wide open at this point (ie. no plans). I've already had toast for breakfast. I look around my apartment and it's pretty messy, I suppose I should clean it, but I have no space for everything. I'd like to rearrange my workspace because it's becoming monotonous to work there lately, but unfortunately it's the only configuration I can make work with my current desk. I'd like to get a new desk, but I don't want to get one before I buy a house... for which I've stopped looking. The housing market is ruled by couples/families or by people who get mortgages for more than they should.

No comments:

Post a Comment