Thursday, November 30, 2006

Masters of Curling

I've been watching the Master's of Curling tournament over at the Waterloo Rec Centre the last two days, and I have to say it's some pretty good curling happening there. There's five games happening simultaneously, so there's always something to watch. I've decided that it's better just to concentrate on two game at once, so you can actually get into them, instead of trying to keep track of everything. I have a ticket for the rest of the days. So far, I've been going by myself, which makes it a bit boring at times. I have a ticket for each of the days left, but unfortunately I can't make the final game on Sunday, as I have to go see an NFL game in Buffalo... bummer. So, I'm offering up my Sunday ticket FREE OF CHARGE to whoever wants it. It's general admission, so you can sit anywhere in the arena, except the ends.

Here's a picture of the players being led in by the Fergus pipe band before the opening game.


Here's a video I took tonight. Kevin Martin and Jean-Michel Ménard went to extra end and this is the final shot where Martin make a tricky take-out for the win.

No comments:

Post a Comment