Tuesday, July 18, 2006

I Got A New Low-Flow Toilet, And I'm Feelin' Fine

So, I came back Sunday night from a weekend away to find my bathroom with a very wet floor. It seems that water was dripping from the tank of my toilet. Today, someone finally got around to looking at it, and it was determined that a crack had formed and I would need a new one. Luckily the building plumber had a new toilet on hand and was able to install it. An not only is it a new toilet... it's a new low-flow toilet. Firstly, it's tank is a bit smaller, and secondly, it only uses half that tank each flush. The beauty is that if I'm having a shall we say, "high-flow" day, then all I have to do is hold down the handle to use the rest of the tank. Brilliant!

The drawback is now my bathroom smells like a sewer. I guess it's time to get out the Pinesol.

No comments:

Post a Comment