Monday, December 05, 2011

NHL Realignment: I Called It!

According to this article, it'll be 4 conferences, with teams playing teams outside their conference twice (home and away). The top 4 teams from each conference would make the playoffs. The only difference between my suggestion and this is that inter-conference playoffs only happen after round 2, so there's only 1 team per conference left. Also, the teams composing the conferences is different (but I was never stuck on them anyway).

I draw your attention to my post from July 14 of this year.

The best idea the NHL has ever had, and it came from me.

2 comments:

  1. Not sure how I feel about playoff format yet... though the Leafs odds of 4/7 (57%) compared to western teams 4/8 or 50% is better off the bat. Until Quebec snatches up the yotes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Starting 2012 more positively? I just noticed your blog name change.

    ReplyDelete