Monday, February 02, 2009

Happy Groundhog Day! Happy Groundhog Day! Happy Groundhog Day! Happy...

Seeing that there's been a lack of blogging lately around here, let me let you in on my biggest piece of news of the last week. I finally bought myself a Wii! After finally deciding that I'm definately going to buy one (after playing World of Goo at Dan's), it only took me 2 evenings of searching before finding one at Toys R Us. In fact, while the Walmarts, Future Shops, Best Buys, EB Games, etc were all out of stock, Toys R Us had about 10 in stock. So, if anyone is looking for one, I'd suggest trying that store.

The only game I have right now is Wii Sports, but I've downloaded World of Goo, Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People 1, and the original Legend of Zelda.

On the list of things to get include Mario Kart and Wii Fit. I also want to check out (read: rent) Wii Music and Tiger Woods 2009. I'm not sure if I want to get Tiger Woods for Wii or Xbox.

No comments:

Post a Comment