Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Back To The Cold

Well, I'm back from my week in the Dominican. What a great week. I've rarely had a vacation where I actually felt like I was relaxing... and that's all I did. The entire group of people I met on the trip down there were a blast. The resort itself had a few areas it could have been better, but really it was a great place. I have no pictures to share, since I was assigned the role of videographer, but maybe I'll get a clip or two uploaded. Or perhaps I can snag some photos from the countless number of people who took pictures down there.

I had hoped that the resort would have been a little more "24 hours" than they advertised... there was no food after 2am and no good food after 10pm, the pool closed at 6, and the drinks stopped flowing at 2am. But those were minor annoyances, all in all. The thing I learned from this, my first all-inclusive resort vacation, is that what really matters is the group of people you go with, because that's what makes it fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment