Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Election Today! Vote!

Hey guys, just a reminder to get out and vote today.

I'm so very much looking forward to tonight. One of my favourite things is to watch election results roll in. I'll have my TV on with picture-in-picture and my laptop feeding me results beside me. Awesome!

I thought I had made up my mind on who I was voting for a few weeks ago, but switched late last week. From the looks of the polls, it seems there was great volatility in voter preferences over the last few weeks of the campaign (but not as much as in the stock market), so it'll be a very interesting result. Here are some predictions I've found around the net:

electionprediction.org has the results at 125 Conservative, 94 Liberal, 51 Bloc, 36 NDP, and 2 Independent.
Similarly, democraticspace.com has it at 126 C, 92 L, 52 B, 36 N, 2 I.
However, Ekos has their prediction at 136 C, 84 L, 51 B, 35 N, 2 I.

My gut feeling has the Conservatives in the mid 130's range, which agrees with Ekos. We'll see. I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment