Thursday, August 07, 2008

A Brave New Year

A few things to catch up on today...

It was my birthday last Saturday. I am now 29 for the first time. Thanks to everyone who wished me happy birthday (and a pox on those who didn't). The great thing about birthdays nowadays is that you can guarantee a spike in your Facebook wall posts. In fact, I propose we rename "Birthday" to "Facebook Popularity Day".

My boss mentioned it to me the other day that I've almost been at my current job for 5 years. Yikes! What really struck me was how little has changed in the past 5 years. Sometimes I feel like I'm just coasting along in life. Big changes are coming this year... I hope.

Congrats to Joel and Pam on the occasion of the birth of their daughter, Anna, yesterday.

Also congrats to my cousins Tara and Kevin for their new daughter, Hailey, born today.

I swear, after almost everyone I know having boys, it certainly is the year of the girl this year.

And finally, I've officially started my search for real estate as of today. Finally.

No comments:

Post a Comment