Friday, May 02, 2008

Progress Is Slow... Gotta Get Back On It

It's time for another Weight Watchers update because, well, why not? The last few weeks haven't been that much on the weight loss. On the other hand, at least they haven't been much on the weight gain either. Now I wouldn't consider this a plateau, as many Weight Watchers encounter while doing the program as I just haven't been very good at following the plan.

A few weeks back I was involved in a study at work that had me out of the office from 5:30am until 7:00pm some days, with a lot of eating out happening. This went on for three weeks. While doing the study, I actually continued to lose weight, albeit just a little bit. Looking back, it might have been better if I had gained weight during the study, because afterwards I wasn't too quick to attempt to get back on the plan... something I'm still trying to do after another 3 weeks.

Last time I tried Weight Watchers, I made it 5 months before I "took a break" from the plan. But once I did take that break, I could never get back on. This time, I've been on the plan for 7 months, so I've lasted a little bit longer, but there's so much more to go... I'm not even half way there. Like I said before, failure is not option this time around. Back to it...

No comments:

Post a Comment