Sunday, May 06, 2007

New Toy!

After almost a year of reading reviews, researching features, and deciding if I actually want to spend money, I finally bought myself a new video camera... A Canon HV20. This particular model is a high-definition camcorder. It took me a while to realize I should go with the HD instead of the SD... and I'm not disappointed. I got to test it out this afternoon at a BBQ at Dan and Faith's. It's about 2 minutes of recording meat on the grill and a baby being humourously fed. But the image is spectacular. Unfortunately, I don't have the firewire cord to get the clips onto my computer or the necessary harddrive space... yet. So, there's no sample to show you and you'll just have to take my word for it. Now all I need are some good ideas to use it for.

No comments:

Post a Comment