Monday, February 06, 2006

My Weeks Would Start Out Fine If It Weren't For Sunday Nights

So, here I am yet again, sleepless on Sunday night. It happens every week. I always have grand ambitions to get some good sleep and then be able to wake up early for work the next day, therefore able to stop a bit earlier and therefore have more time. However, those plans are always squashed before they even get started. It's a quarter after two Monday morning, and I'm not the least bit tired. Sure, I layed wide awake in bed for a while, but that just seems to make it worse. I will now spend the rest of the week trying to get back the lost sleep because of tonight, which in turn will cause me to stay in bed for every possible moment in the mornings. This will be followed by next weekend, where I can sleep as much as I want, but the excessive sleeping in will cause me to be wide awake come next Sunday night. And the cycle continues...

No comments:

Post a Comment