Wednesday, June 29, 2005

For There To Be Winners, There Have To Be Losers...

And I was the latter this past Monday when I went with Randy, Megan, Patrick, and Lindsay to the Grand River Raceway to watch the horse races. Here are some pictures I took...

Here I am getting ready for a night of exciting oval racing action...


with the Purdy's...


and the Wilson's...


and this is what happens when Lindsay uses my camera without me knowing. Nice butt, dude!


The only way to watch the show is at the rail.


And the big winners of the evening (although Randy hit an exactor early on the evening) were Patrick and Lindsay when they bet on a horse name "Kitchen Table" to win, because Lindsay thought it was "the best name for a horse, ever!" It netted them $50.


That girl who greets people was there again... I'm totally gonna try to get a picture next time because I'm smitten. It's kinda sad really. Anyhoo, a good time was had by all. Posted by Hello

No comments:

Post a Comment