Monday, June 06, 2005

Cleaning Up With TPTP

Game #2 of The Touring Poker Tour of Poker went down tonight, and for the second straight game, yours truly wound up in first place, this time taking home $70. That makes my season winnings $120. A good crowd tonight, as nine people made it out. I tip my (Molson Indy) hat to Rudy and Dan, who finished 2nd and 3rd respectively, and therefore, in the money. It was a hot and muggy afternoon/evening at The Garagio... 7 hours total (about 6 of which was actual game time). We should have the blind schedule more refined eventually, because admittedly, it was a long day. But nonetheless, fun was again had by all, especially me. The only problem is, I'm pretty much everyone's target next game. But that's alright... bring it on.

No comments:

Post a Comment