Saturday, April 09, 2005

Spreading Like A Virus

Slowly but surely, this blogging thing will spread to everyone who uses the internet... then it won't be cool anymore, and no one will do it... but until then, the cool kids are still doing it and i get to introduce the newest blogger I know... Corey Benn. That's right, THE Corey Benn of Mr. Dressdown fame. Go check out his blog he named Borrowed Time. Why he called it that, I have no idea, but he now sits in my links section to the right of the screen.

While we're over there, lets check out some of the other links I have there... Of course, first there My Website, which everyone should visit five times a day. Also over there is a link to the Champ Car website... FYI, the first race of the season, the Long Beach Grand Prix, is tomorrow at 4:00 on TSN (or NBC, if you prefer the American networks). There's also Homestar Runner, everyone's favourite internet cartoon. There's a link to the Great Lakes Water Levels Site, which is quite interesting if you care about how much beach there'll be on Lake Huron this year. And my final highlight today is The Picard Song which should be heard to believed.

No comments:

Post a Comment