Friday, April 01, 2005

I've Bought My New Car!


So, I may have mentioned I wanted to buy a Jeep recently. Well, I'm sorry to say that it's all a lie... well, more of a red herring, if you will. I've actually had my eye on this, a 2005 Ford Escape Hybrid. So, I've been going around checking out dealerships and earlier this week (Monday, to be exact), I actually made the purchase, and it finally gets in my hands Friday afternoon!

Let me tell you, this thing is awesome! Beside the excellent milage it'll get by being a hybrid, I ordered all the options: Premium Sound System, Leather Comfort Group, GPS Graphical Navigation... you're jealous, aren't you? It came down to a decision between this and the Honda CRV... and as we all know, Honda is evil. Besides, my girlfriend liked the Escape better, and I agreed. (trust me you'll meet her in due time)

Anyway, I hope you'll all get taken for a ride. Posted by Hello

No comments:

Post a Comment