Sunday, December 12, 2004

Just when you thought it was over...

So, yesterday I wrote an exam. You say, "an exam? But Matt, you graduated school over a year ago!" And I say, "I know, just let me finish and I'll explain". The exam was the Professional Pracice Exam for PEO (Professional Engineers Ontario). To be a fully licenced professional engineer in Ontario, you have to have four years of relevant experience after you graduate, and pass this exam. So anyway, it's divied into two halves, ethics and law. I did pretty good on ethics... law, on the other hand, could go either way. Which is surprising because I had a law class in University, but not an ethics class. But seriously I can't imagine a more boring topic than Law. It is truly awful. The worst part of this whole thing is that I won't find out until February if I passed or not. They certainly take their sweet time. All in all, that's two weeks of doing nothing fun and studying that I'd like to forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment