Wednesday, January 05, 2022

The Forgettable 2021

Every year since I started this blog, I've made at least one post... until last year. And I didn't even realize it until today. The entirety of 2021 went by without a post. To be fair, it doesn't seem like much happens anymore... just one long ride on the pandemic express where there are no stops. We looked like we were getting out of it in the late summer / early autumn, but then Omicron happened. Is this Covid's last burn, or are we destined to see waves over and over again. Who knows?

But back to my utter failure to keep this personal and public journal updated at least once over the past year. Looking back through my photos, I suppose I did a few things over the year.

I went for a winter walk in the Pinery with the Walters.

I got my bathroom renovated.

Took a virtual Learn to Paint class.

Got my first vaccine shot.

Made a video with my niece.

Visited the AGO with the Greens.

Helped install the ice at the Granite Club.

Saw a Blue Jays game from a box.

Met the Graces' new kittens.

Visited a local trail for the first time.

So, I suppose a few things did happen... but keep in mind that was over the entire year. Here's hoping that the pandemic is over soon... or at least we learn how to live with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment