Wednesday, April 24, 2013

In With The New, Out With The Nothing

As teased yesterday in my Twitter post, here's a picture.
Yep, it's that time of life again. Time for a new car! And it's actually new this time. My first new car is a 2013 Ford Focus Titanium hatchback. It's got some bells and some whistles. I can start the car with the key in my pocket with a push of a button.

I'm keeping the Jeep around for at least one more year... see how that goes. All I have to do is juggle the cars around in the driveway. Good thing the City recently allowed overnight parking onstreet.

It's blue.

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait for a ride in your new wheels. I love the smell of a new car.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It' BLUE?? THAT'S ALL YOU'LL GIVE ME?? You're driving to lunch next time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's my car too!! :-) Same exact color and style.

    ReplyDelete