Tuesday, November 29, 2011

The Muppets

I went to see The Muppets in the theatre this weekend. I usually don't go opening weekends, but I was going to see a show anyway and it was the one I most wanted to see. I had high expectations going into it, and I'm so happy to say that it did not disappoint me in any way. I was so very funny and did the Muppets characters great justice.

While this movie is definitely family friendly (as evidenced by the G rating), adults will get as much (maybe more) enjoyment out of this movie. In fact, when I went on Saturday night, I didn't actually see any kids in the audience. To be fair, it was the late show (9:40pm), so they could have been in the earlier showing.

Do yourself a favour and see this movie. Compared to anything else out there, this one deserves your money. Definately the best movie I've seen in 2011. Although, to be honest, I don't always remember every movie I've seen. I should go back and make a list.

No comments:

Post a Comment