Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Big Brothers' Curling Fundraiser

Hey guys, it's that time of year again. I'm in the Big Brother's of Sarnia-Lambton Curl For Kids Bonspeil. I've had a stretch of successful fundraising over the last few years, and if you've donated, I thank you for that. If you'd like to make a donation for the fundraiser this year, click here to go to my fundraising page. There you can make a donation by credit card (and get a tax receipt emailed to you almost immediately) or you can let me know if you'd like to make an offline donation via cheque or cash.

This year's 'speil is March 5. I'm not sure, but I think we may be undefeated in all our years so far. Or maybe we lost once, I can't remember. There's not really any keeping track of those things.

Anyway, thanks once again.

1 comment: