Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Rock Band Library

So, I was thinking about how much my Rock Band library has grown since I got it. In fact, it's starting to become difficult to get an overall picture of what songs are available by using the on-screen menu. I thought it would be useful if I had a list like a Karaoke Bar of all the song I had... So, I made one up. Turns out, I have 224 songs available in my Rock Band 2 game, counting the imported songs from Rock Band 1, my downloaded songs, and my imported songs from track packs. That's a lot of songs! Want to see my list?

Here it is!

I know my list will grow by at least 1 more... because Kenny Roger's "The Gambler" is due to come out sometime, and that's going to be awesome!

So, now I just need people to come over and play.

No comments:

Post a Comment