Monday, April 27, 2009

Watching Chuck Tonight

Tonight is the season finale of my current favourite TV show, Chuck. Without the cable, I've been resorting to either waiting for the online streams or torrents to watch the latest episodes, but tonight I'm going to suffer through my staticy reception of CityTV to watch it at 8.

It's a show on the renew/cancellation bubble. It gets average ratings, and most years that would be enough for another season but next year NBC is getting rid of a third of their primetime lineup to be able to keep Jay Leno. I would suggest watching it, but in reality, any of us here in Canada won't have any influence on whether or not an American network renews a show. So, I highly suggest watching it from the beginning since it's only 2 seasons old (and the first was shortened by the writer's strike) and it can be considered a serial. For those who do follow the show, enjoy tonight's episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment