Wednesday, July 16, 2008

40 Below

I believe it's time for another edition of "Watching Weight Watchers"™!

Today I weighed in for a 1 pound loss for the week, which officially puts me over the 40 pound barrier at 40.4 pounds. Check out the chart...



I like to take things in 10 pound increments while doing this, and this last 10 was, by far, the slowest to lose. Here's how long it took to lose each 10:

1st 10 - 6 weeks
2nd 10 - 10 weeks
3rd 10 - 8 weeks
4th 10 - 18 weeks

It's been tougher to stay focused lately. With the nicer weather, I'm usually doing stuff on the weekends that lead to poor food choices. Also, I'm now doing it all on my own, which doesn't help. On the plus side, I'm at the weight I got to last time when I tried Weight Watchers Online a few years ago, and I've been keeping it off, instead of immediately bouncing back up like I did then.

Still a long way to go... I'm not quite halfway, if I take the "normal weight" range of the BMI as my goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment