Monday, June 23, 2008

Insanity Begins To Creep In

Do you know what I like the smell of? Hot Chocolate. I'm not saying it's my favourite smell in the world, but I like it a lot. And I thought to myself that Chocolate would make a good scented candle smell... I'm pretty sure someone has made it.

So, today I found myself in the mall and I decided to stop into the store there that sells all kinds of crazy decorative crap (you know the one). Sure enough, there was a Hot Chocolate scented candle. So I picked it up, looked it over (it was in a nice jar, like it was a fancy fruit jar), and decided that I would purchase it. Then it struck me...

What the **** am I doing spending 22 dollars on a candle?!?!

If I'm going to spend that much money on something that I'm going to burn, it's going to be a cigar... or multiple cigars, for that matter.

I think I'm losing it.

PS - Congrats to Matt and Jen for introducing Katherine to the world this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment