Thursday, February 21, 2008

I'm 10% of a Loser

I've reached the first major goal in my Weight Watcher's program. I've officially lost 10% of my starting weight. I weighed in at 243.6lbs last night, which is a total loss of 26.2lbs. It's taken me 21 weeks to get to this point, which is an average loss of 1.25lbs per week. Check out the Excel chart...

The cruise I took over Christmas didn't hit me as hard as I thought it would. I only gained 1.2 lbs from that despite not paying attention to what I ate. I credit that to the amount of physical activity I was doing while on board.

Speaking of physical activity, that's the next step I have to take in this whole process. I don't hit the gym very often (because I really don't like it there) and I've been quite inactive while the weather is cold. But, my plan is to soon go out an buy a bicycle and do some riding this spring/summer.

For reaching the 10% point I got a keychain for my efforts. Hurrah!

Did you see the eclipse last night? I tried to get some pictures, but they didn't turn out so good. I really need a tripod.

No comments:

Post a Comment